Amazon GameCircle Not Working in App

I went through Ginga's tutorial, got my MD5 , generated an Amazon API, but the API in the Amazon Services section and created a leaderboard in Game Circle for my app - even used underscores in the id. I then set my app up to use a Game Circle leaderboard. I put the Platform login on the title screen and then I have two calls... a menu button that's supposed to display scores and a submit high score on the game over page.

Nothing seems to work. I don't get logged in, when I click on the button, no scores are displayed and I can't tell if the submit high score is working... but I assume it isn't working either.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I'm testing this on an adhoc APK... signed and then sent to my phone and installed. Does it actually have to be a published app?

Comments

• ookami007ookami007 Member Posts: 581

Re-did the whole thing... still isn't working. I'm using the PC version... is this another bug...er... undocumented feature... in the PC version?

• jhdevelopingjhdeveloping Member, PRO Posts: 11

I have the same problem

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

You can't test game circle through adhoc build on windows, thats what I found. I suggest you upload to amazon, then place the app in the testing area. create accounts where you can download the apk directly to your device and test it

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• wrhmediawrhmedia Member Posts: 70

I have had the same issue in the past. For some reason Game Circle does not work properly in Gamesalad like it does for Apples Game Center.

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

Game Circle does not work in the current Windows Creator you will need to publish using the Mac Creator to use Game Circle.