How do you have 1 actor fall down while another is movable but does not fall?

the question is quite confusing, but i hope u understand:
I want to have "Actor 1" fall down and bounce, when "Actor 2" is movable, and can collide with "Actor 1"
so basically Actor 1 will fall and Actor 2 will collide with it making it bounce (i am using wasd keys, to move Actor 2)

Answers

• zaynijzaynij Member Posts: 2

PLZ HELP ME! I HOPE U DO NOT LOOK LIKE THIS @_@ or this :neutral_face:

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,351
    edited August 2014

Perhaps something like this?

If you want actor 2 to move as well when the two collide, you'll need to take a slightly different approach.

• zaynijzaynij Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2014

PLZ HELP ME! I HOPE U DO NOT LOOK LIKE THIS @_@ or this :neutral_face: > @Armelline said:

Perhaps something like this?

If you want actor 2 to move as well when the two collide, you'll need to take a slightly different approach.

I appreciate your effort to answer my question. I see how u did it. Is it possible for the actor that is bouncing to bounce to the left and right? I have sent u my game files through gamesalad message
    thx again!

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,351

Hey, you can't unfortunately send files over PM. Bouncing to the left or right is easy enough, but there are things you need to consider. Will the ball start moving downwards at an angle? Or will it fall straight down and then bounce off to the left or right?

You are welcome to email your project to me at support@armelline.com but I can't promise I'll get time to look at it tonight.