Would anyone like to provide me a free Export of my App?

Coto16Coto16 Member Posts: 17
edited August 2014 in Help Wanted

Hello, I have basically finished the Level one of my Game, however I haven't purchased an Apple Developer Program yet, as I'm not finished with my App. Could someone please borrow my Gamesalad project and export it?
Please message me if you have purchased either iOS or Mac Developer Program, and I would be really glad that you would help me with that!

Answers

• SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870

You don't need a developer account to "export" a game. The developer account is used for the app store, and you do have to have a developer account for installing the GameSalad viewer and to make ad hoc builds for testing and such.

• Coto16Coto16 Member Posts: 17

@SlickZero said:
    You don't need a developer account to "export" a game. The developer account is used for the app store, and you do have to have a developer account for installing the GameSalad viewer and to make ad hoc builds for testing and such.

I have purchased an Apple Developer program 1 year ago, which has now expired and still have my account, but don't I need to download the Certificate? If so, how, since my application has expired?

• SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870

Maybe I'm not clear on what it is exactly you're trying to do. Can you explain what you eventually want to achieve?

Alright, so 1.5 years ago, I had purchased Apple Developer Program for iOS, however, 1 year later it has been expired, and I'm not willing to re-purchase it, as I ONLY want to export to my personal iPad. Is that possible? I cannot see how I can download a certificate.

• JSprojectJSproject Member Posts: 730
    edited August 2014

There is no legal way to put the game on your device without being an apple dev / having the required certificate (unless its actually a game that is available on the app store already which is not the case here)

@JSproject said:
    Buy your own game, problem solved.

What do you mean by "buy your own game"? I said that I do not want to upload it to the App Store yet.