• Professional Graphic Designer For Hire

FallingBoxStudiosFallingBoxStudios Freelance Graphic DesignerMember Posts: 822

Hey!

I’m Hunter Afia, I’m a freelance graphic designer from the UK.
I’m looking to take on some work from my fellow GS users ;)

Here's my portfolio - http://bit.ly/SIdPDH
There's not much on it, have not updated it for a while :#

These are my prices (prices change depending on project difficulty & time range.

App Icon: $10 - $20

Logo: $10 - $20

Game UI Design Creation: $5 - $15

Game Graphics: $2 - $30

Website design: $30 - $100

Other: make me an offer ;)

So if you would like to hire me, please send me an email at FallingBoxStudios@gmail.com

Thanks! :)
Hunter Afia

Comments

• FallingBoxStudiosFallingBoxStudios Freelance Graphic Designer Member Posts: 822

Bump ;)

• FallingBoxStudiosFallingBoxStudios Freelance Graphic Designer Member Posts: 822

Bump ;)

Here's just some of my recent work :)

• UltimateJordsterUltimateJordster Member Posts: 19

Hi Afia. I'm working on a retro styled game and noticed that you've worked on a game with a pixel art style in the past. I will provide you with a link to my game here [https://dropbox.com/s/0nby6sk6zey0zd5/10 Seconds.gameproj.zip] to give you an idea of my game's style. Anyways, I'm looking for a background image and buttons for the menus. Please send me a preview image at jordanb4646@gmail.com. I would greatly appreciate it. We can negotiate the price later.

A recent logo & app icon redesign for a client :)

• AdrenalineAdrenaline Member Posts: 523

You have some nice work. I definitely recommend raising your prices. High-quality work shouldn't be at low-quality prices. This is a problem that the creative field (and graphic design field in particular) suffers from greatly.
    Yes, you're just starting out so you want work to build your portfolio but your clients won't take you seriously if you don't take yourself seriously (as the prices suggest).

Good looking work :)

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342
    edited August 2014

@Adrenaline‌ -- at the same time, it is OK to have different prices for bigger clients and what is offered here on the forum.

For the artist, it is a good opportunity to grow their portfolio (and get some work done based on a brief), while staying competitive within the confines of the community. It is important to remember that a majority of users here are still at the beginner/intermediate level of developing their skills and would be unlikely to pay commercial-level prices (which would mean no clients). And those who have progressed further usually either have their go-to artists in place, or do the artwork themselves.

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,327

@FallingBoxStudios said:
    A recent logo & app icon redesign for a client :)

I spent ages wondering why the icon would look like a fish, that marines use guns not fishing rods. Then I realised and felt super-stupid.

Great work!

• AdrenalineAdrenaline Member Posts: 523

@pHghost said:
    Adrenaline‌ -- at the same time, it is OK to have different prices for bigger clients and what is offered here on the forum.

For the artist, it is a good opportunity to grow their portfolio (and get some work done based on a brief), while staying competitive within the confines of the community. It is important to remember that a majority of users here are still at the beginner/intermediate level of developing their skills and would be unlikely to pay commercial-level prices (which would mean no clients). And those who have progressed further usually either have their go-to artists in place, or do the artwork themselves.

Good points. I agree.

@UltimateJordster‌ I replied, check you mail :)

@Armelline said:
    Great work!

Thanks @Armelline‌! :blush:

@Adrenaline said:
    You have some nice work. I definitely recommend raising your prices. High-quality work shouldn't be at low-quality prices. This is a problem that the creative field (and graphic design field in particular) suffers from greatly.
    Yes, you're just starting out so you want work to build your portfolio but your clients won't take you seriously if you don't take yourself seriously (as the prices suggest).

Thanks :) I definitely understand what you mean, and I will soon raise my prices.
    The reason why my prices are so low is exactly what @pHghost‌ said:

@pHghost said:

>

I also completely designed the User interface, Graphics, Logo, and App icon of @gameARN‌'s new game Zatacka :smile:

Available for work again :smile:

• DzmitryDzmitry Member Posts: 6

I want to hire you

@Dzmitry‌ PM sent :)

@BigDave Thanks! :D

Available for work again :relaxed:

edited September 2014

My free 1 week offer has finished! back to paid logos B)

• motorcycle boymotorcycle boy Member Posts: 429

Hey man I am looking for an artist for a halloween themed game. PM me if interested. I would like you to make one item as a sample to see if you do under direction will fit my vision for the game. Thanks :smile:

@dreichelt‌ PM sent.

Available for work again

Available for work again :)

• Ed_PerkinEd_Perkin Midlands,UKMember Posts: 346

Looking for a few vector graphics , of vechles for my new game - see my blog (in recent forum)

• pm if available thks

Big moose :D

@Big_Moose said:
    Looking for a few vector graphics , of vechles for my new game - see my blog (in recent forum)

PM sent ;)

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772
    edited February 2015

@jamie_c what do you mean? what did @Integraphix do? :o

@jamie_c oh, he deleted his comment. What was it that he said?