Load and Save Attribute in PC

It seems the load and save attribute behavoirs work differently on Mac and PC. I know how to do it on mac, but i have a pc. For example, im making a high score system and i do everything and it works and then i add the save and load attribute, but it doesn't save next time i come in. Same with gold system, didn't work. Anyone who knows how the PC version works? Thanks!

Comments

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

On the PC version, it won't actually save your score/ money etc if you close the viewer down. It will treat you as a new player, so you have nothing to save.

Your best bet is to play your level, earn money etc to save, then die. Then, go to your game menu and play the level again, it SHOULD have your stats saved and displayed

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• Diamond_Man_GameDiamond_Man_Game Member, PRO Posts: 2

I am also having this issue have unlockable characters, save highscore and coin collecting sytem, and im also using a template that is complete when i test the game on my android everything works while in the game but on exit and return in goes back to zeros and a fresh start . A previous game release when i updated made the highscore not save after exit then return, and i reverted back to the old copy, and it worked. It didnt make much sense considering no changes were made except graphically. I cant figure out what is wrong especially since all the rules and attributes are complete in this template.