squirrelgraphicsstudio Team 2013 - 2014

Comments

• squirrelgraphicssquirrelgraphics Member Posts: 14

@Official Cabacu message sent :)

Thanks and have a great day!
    squirrelgraphics

Hi Mates,

Good Day! We also do Game Development Services!

Thanks and have a great day! squirrelgraphics

• KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291

@squirrelgraphics‌, please refer to my comment in your other discussion!

edited September 2014

@KillerPenguinStudios

Yes Boss! Your such a lovely man! Keep it up.. God Loves you!

Thanks

squirrelgraphics

• Official CabacuOfficial Cabacu Member Posts: 43
    edited September 2014

I just want to say that Squirrel graphics does a amazing job on artwork making and animation , if you got an idea they will make it to a reality . They have the best low cost prices that works in your budget.

• RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    edited September 2014

I have a question @Official Cabacu, If that is true, then why are you not picking up on his service offerings, when you are looking for that very thing?

Something is off here. Know what I mean? Hmmm? (some things are transparent).

@RP‌ they are making a game for me

One of the biggest things that's fishy here is @squirrelgraphics‌ comes in here as a NEW GS user stating he can do all this stuff and offer all these services with nothing to show for it. Then you have @Official Cabacu‌ who is a NEW GS user as well coming into this post out of nowhere saying what he said. @Official Cabacu‌, how can you first say, "Squirrel graphics does a amazing job on artwork making and animation , if you got an idea they will make it to a reality . They have the best low cost prices that works in your budget." but one he has nothing to show for it and two, @squirrelgraphics‌ is making a game for you. With those two things in mind, you can't say, "they will make it to a reality." Also, since you are NEW around here, I GUARANTEE you don't know the cost of what others around here on the forums (that have PROOF of what they can and have done) charge so now the other part of your comment, "They have the best low cost prices that works in your budget." is invalid. @squirrelgraphics‌, it's not hard to either create another account or have one of your friends create an account and write a comment about how great everything is. This stuff just makes me laugh! @RP‌, @The_Gamesalad_Guru‌, myself and many others have been around these forums to know when something is fishy and pretty much a scam!

edited September 2014

Hi Good Day,

@KillerPenguinStudios‌

Mates it so very easy for you to judge a person on this forum. Its ok if that's what you think. God knows what's the truth...... Please i am concern to you please.....take it easy and think before you come into conclusion ....it will take you in a bad way someday. Hope will not :)

Actually we have conversation before we accept the job via our inbox of gamesalad. You can ask the moderator for investigation :)

Have a great day! Goodvibes :)

Happy Gaming!

Thanks

squirrelgraphics

The issue here @squirrelgraphics‌ is that you have not shown us proof of ANYTHING. Were not judging you, we are simply pointing out TRUE facts and it is obvious you are missing the point here. I'm all about the saying, "The proof is in the pudding!" and you sir have not given us any pudding! The conclusions made are legit! You are new to GS, you state you can do all this stuff and have all this stuff you have done in the past but you have nothing to show for it. Maybe if you try putting yourself in our shoes you will see why this is so fishy. I offer you a service and say I can get it done and done for the cheapest around but have nothing to show for it. You would want to see the proof of what I say I can do. If you didn't care that I didn't have any proof to show for what I say I can and have done and you go with my services then that would make you a FOOL! I hope you can open up your eyes to the points here and also stop thinking we are judging you. Until you prove to me and others by showing proof then everything you say is fishy.

The one thing that really gets me is that you are trying to be so defensive with what we are saying but you have yet to defend yourself with proof of work you have done and what your capable of. Try backing yourself up with proof!

I feel I should get more people from the forums here and see what their thoughts are. Sorry to bring you guys into this but what do you think about all this @Braydon_SFX‌, @DeepBlueApps‌, @lycettebros‌, @Socks‌ and there's many others I would want to tag here but this is a good start! Maybe if he hears this coming from many others than just myself then he will get the point!

Good Day,

Anyway i am one of the past artist of @dapitangraphicscorp .... i am so proud to it. We have a team now compose of artist and programmer ........ We cant post our portfolio here what we've done before because we don't have a rights to do it. We are trying to build our foundation and to get trust here to make quality games and artpack :)

If thats what you think then its ok to us :)

Happy Gaming and Have a great day!

Thanks

squirrelgraphics

• debugdesigndebugdesign Member Posts: 886

So is Aldin taking a break? I heard he was having some medical issues...

edited September 2014

Hi Mates,

@debugdesign‌

Yes he is on still on the hospital but i heard he is ok now and he will back Next Month .....
    We have permission to sir aldin of @dapitangraphicscorp‌ for this matter.

Have a great day! Godbless
    Thanks

squirrelgraphics

• RPRP Member Posts: 1,990

@squirrelgraphics‌ Well if that is the case, I hope it goes well.

I recall dapitangraphicscorp now. Yeah, you guys worked on a few projects for some people here. If you guys are out putting the same work, I'm sure people will be satisfied.

Hi Mates,

@‌RP

Yes sir we can assure a high quality graphics yet low prices and ensuring the satisfaction of our client. :)

Thanks Happy Gaming

squirrelgraphics

just finish a project with squirrel graphics they did a great job :)

edited October 2014

@Official Cabacu

Thanks sir its our pleasure to work with you :)

We are up for a job

Thanks

squirrelgraphicsteam