Free Logos And Icons

Hey everyone,

It is me Conner, I am back to GamesSalad for the fall/winter I took a summer because I have had a crazy fun summer selling gourmet frozen pops.... http://www.thatpopshop.com

Any way I would like to help some of you guys out by making you a free logo or app icon. Please just post what you want and I will try my best to make it. Please only pick one but if you want you can post both just incase I have time to make both of them. (:

Thanks
Conner

Comments

• AA app companyAA app company Member Posts: 73

I have a request, it's two large red and orange capital A's next to each other but crossing over each other AA (the two inside "legs" cross over, making it look like an M) and the word GAMES underneath the AA. Thankyou~

• BIG_THINKIN_APPSBIG_THINKIN_APPS Member Posts: 944

@AA app company said:
    I have a request, it's two large red and orange capital A's next to each other but crossing over each other AA (the two inside "legs" cross over, making it look like an M) and the word GAMES underneath the AA. Thankyou~

Here you go... Let me know if you need any thing changed! (:

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342
    edited August 2014

@BIG_THINKIN_APPS‌

Hi Conner, mmm...those pops look very tasty.

A logo would be nice -- the name is Rainbow Flower. Ideally very little or no text.

Colors: rainbow 'primaries' -- yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, teal, green...
    Style: classical or retro (mystical, not girly!)

Thanks!

@pHghost said:
    BIG_THINKIN_APPS‌

Hi Conner, mmm...those pops look very tasty.

A logo would be nice -- the name is Rainbow Flower. Ideally very little or no text.

Colors: rainbow 'primaries' -- yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, teal, green...
    Style: classical or retro (mystical, not girly!)

Thanks!

Not sure exactly what you are looking for? Here is a try. I can change it it any way you would like! I made it a circle because of the name rainbow flower but can change that too.

Thanks
    Conner

@BIG_THINKIN_APPS‌ -- Hey, this is quite nifty, thanks! Maybe if you cut triangles or something like that into the rings, it would have more a shape like a flower with petals? Does that make any sense?

@‌pHghost

How would some think like this work! just let me know what you want to change!

Conner

• Gizza GamesGizza Games Member Posts: 7

@BIG_THINKIN_APPS‌ Your work looks quite delicious!
    Maybe you can make me an app icon where a dog with a bone in his mouth runs away from a pitbull who is chasing him?

Thank you!

@BIG_THINKIN_APPS‌ -- thanks for the update! I like the first one more. What I meant by cutting in triangles is like when you have a pie chart graph, and one part is empty, it's like if you cut out a triangle.

So the lines from the first one would stay in circles, but would be cut in places, does that make sense?

If it doesn't make sense to you, I can sketch what I mean by hand and upload a photo.

Thanks again!

• bloodnitebloodnite Member Posts: 50

Could you make a logo for me? Company name is Bobo & Hambone Games ...it is a kids game only company... currently I have a abc animal puzzle game and mouse game published.. I was thinking including a girl with red hair under the Bobo word and a boy with blonde hair under the Hambone word? I'm not sure how that would come together but maybe you would?

• Ed_PerkinEd_Perkin Midlands,UKMember Posts: 346

"Hover Surfer" logo
    as in a hoverboard and surfer style aha , with the text

Thanks

• jesster2k10jesster2k10 Member Posts: 44

I would like a logo that has FY in caps. I have an Ai if how the font looks. Then have like different types of fruits surrounding it. I have some fruits. Can there be like apple, bananas pear etc. And them like orbiting FT.

• jesster2k10jesster2k10 Member Posts: 44

If possible can I get a logo for Visualize Tm. I want a flat sleek look. One text and then and icon. The icon should be a 3D box with each line a different colour and keep it as flat and minimalist as possible