studica pro ??

I just hit purchase in studica and it took me to cart then home page . I'm not sure if my purchase is complete cuz they still didn't send me a msg and when i purchased it never asked me for the game salad username or email??

Answers

• dgackeydgackey Austin, TXInactive, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 699

Studica is a reseller and they have their own customer service department. You'll need to check with them.

Dan Magaha · COO · GameSalad, Inc · danm@gamesalad.com

• yasoofxyasoofx Member Posts: 332

@dgackey said:
    Studica is a reseller and they have their own customer service department. You'll need to check with them.

can you explain more? in details on what i should do?

• StudicaMKTGStudicaMKTG Member Posts: 4

Hi yasoofx - I'd be happy to look into your issue for you. Please email me at marketing@studica.com with your email address that you used to order and I will see what I can find out. We apologize for the inconvenience. Or you can call our customer service team at 888-561-7521 M-F 9am to 5pm. But I'd be happy to assist you as well.

• StudicaMKTGStudicaMKTG Member Posts: 4

Hi @yasoofx,
    I'd be happy to look into your issue for you. Please email me at marketing@studica.com with your email address that you used to order and I will see what I can find out. We apologize for the inconvenience. Or you can call our customer service team at 888-561-7521 M-F 9am to 5pm. But I'd be happy to assist you as well.