Orbitly - (iOS) - Put your control and reflexes to the test!

EIGHTHSINEIGHTHSIN Member Posts: 132
edited August 2014 in Announce Your Game!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• RiveraonlineRiveraonline Member Posts: 54

cool!

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

I always love your games and the simplicity you bring! I really enjoyed playing this game. It's hard to get a large score, which I think is "in" today with all of the flappy bird stuff. However, I found it was hard for me to distinguish which color of blue the game wanted me to hit..There are, I believe, 3 shades..I'd perhaps recommend changing the colors to a more out-standing difference, that way there shouldn't be a question as to which tile we're supposed to hit.

Other than that, top notch! Like it!

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692

Very nice game, I had no trouble with the different colours and it plays nice on my old iPad 1.

Will you be making a universal version as I play games on my iPad 4 mostly.

Darren.

• EIGHTHSINEIGHTHSIN Member Posts: 132

Thanks for the comments guys!

@Braydon_SFX I'm currently working on a little update, I'll play around with the Blues and see if I can find better shades, thanks for the input!

@DeepBlueApps Thanks for your comment, I always get lazy when it comes to Universal support even though I know how critical something as simple as that is in securing downloads! I'll try and get an update out for Universal Support asap! Thanks