Give 20% om my game earnings to anyone signs it from a mac

Anyone who has a mac please help me publish my game and I'll give you 20% of everything the game makes.

Comments

• jamies15-3jamies15-3 Member Posts: 94

What do you need help with? Have you checked out the CookBook for publishing help?

• Tiny_IdeasTiny_Ideas Member Posts: 326

Is this so you don't have to pay for Developer licence?
    Is this so you don't have to pay for PRO licence?
    Is this so you don't have to pay for a Mac computer?
    If so, I am not sure how legit that is!

Or are you just looking for a publisher because you have published the app through GameSalad and just want a publish to release it to try gain more exposure. If thats the case you better off looking at 50%.

I agree with @Jeromy‌ if this is so you can avoid GS pro fee I'm not okay with that. If its just you need help then I'm all ears.

• GnarlyGnarly canadaMember Posts: 840

I think he's looking for someone with a mac.

• RubinDeliallisiRubinDeliallisi Member Posts: 5

I am only looking for someone with a mac because I don't have one. I am not trying to avoid any fee or whatever. You just have to help me sign the game in ill take care of the rest. That's all I ask.

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

@RubinDeliallisi‌ -- the problem there is that you would have to give the person your username and password for your App Dev account. Otherwise they cannot sign it in your name, for you to publish. Are you really willing to do that, with a complete stranger!?

If you simply don't have a mac, use www.macincloud.com, as @jonmulcahy‌ rightly suggested.

• RubinDeliallisiRubinDeliallisi Member Posts: 5

Im ready to give my username to someone else because I really need to publish this game.

@RubinDeliallisi‌ okay my apologies, in that case if you are just after a mac as Jon said just use mac in the cloud ... it even has a one day free trial :D

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    edited August 2014

@RubinDeliallisi said:
    Im ready to give my username to someone else because I really need to publish this game.

It is a lot more complicated than that

You need to give them you gs username and password. You also need to give them your apple username and password. They would have to install your certs, generate and install your provisioning profiles and them generate and sign your app.

Not a good idea, if it is even within the tos.

• Ok, thanks everyone for your time. I thought it could be done by someone else but I see I have to use macinacloud.com

• Spider MycronSpider Mycron JordanMember Posts: 20

hello,
    i have imac , maybe we can work together !