LOW QUALITY IMAGES

KungvaldKungvald Member Posts: 31

Does anyone know why i got low quality on my images? The thing is that the quality is perfect when i try on gamesalad and on the arcade mode, but when i try the game on my iPad, the picture looks blurry and bad.

Comments

• SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870

Are the image sizes even numbered or divisible by 2 or 4?

If you can't divide by 4 or at least 2, the images will come out blurry. Can't have odd numbers in the dimensions like 127 X 255 they have to be even like 128 X 256

• KungvaldKungvald Member Posts: 31
    edited September 2014

@SlickZero‌

-But my background is 1024x768 and still blurry. You can divide it with 2.

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934

If resolution independence is turned on it will cut the image in half for displaying on older low res devices. If you are already putting a low res image in and then turning on RI when you display it on say an iPad 1 you are viewing an image that has half the pixel dimensions of what size its being displayed at

@tenrdrmer‌
    Can i turn of RI now or do i have to create a new game and copy/Paste everything to the new game or how should I solve this the easiest way?

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

Just make sure your images are 2x the size you want them to be. So if you want a 1024x768 background, then make your image 2048x1536. When you add it to your actor it'll scale down to 1024x768 and look sharp.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una