Problem Buying Gamesalad Pro Version

KennedyEKennedyE PH, NigeriaMember, PRO Posts: 34

Hi Gamesalad,

I Tried to buy the Gamesalad Pro version from Nigeria and keep receiving the error bellow:

"CybersourceError
Close

We're sorry but your credit card was declined. If you feel this is in error, please contact us.
OK"

I am sure the problem is from your payment system powered by UltimatePay.

Do you accept Paypal Payments or any other Credit-Debit Cards payment system?

PayPal and Credit-Debit Cards payment methods are available in my country Nigeria.

Please Help, I really need to Go Pro now!

Thanks

Comments

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Welcome to the Forums!

I suggest you use this form to get an answer from the GS team ASAP (though it is night over there, so you may need to wait a couple hours): https://help.gamesalad.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• KennedyEKennedyE PH, NigeriaMember, PRO Posts: 34

Thanks for your quick reply @pHghost.
    I thought someone could help me here from past experiences...

• Tiny_IdeasTiny_Ideas Member Posts: 326

@KennedyE‌ Hi, I recently bought PRO using Paypal if I recall correctly. (Or it was a master card)

If you are using Safari as a browser than that would be your problem. You have to use Chrome or Firefox (or if you really need there is always internet explorer) to pay for PRO.

They do not support payments through Safari.

Thanks @Jeromy for your reply. Now the problem is from UltimatePay payment system because when I contacted UltimatePay, they replied me as follows:

"Response Via Email(Dinesh) - 09/02/2014 06:26 AM
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting UltimatePay. We regret to inform you that we currently do not process payments for GameSalad that are made from your country / region. As a result, you are unable to complete the purchase through UltimatePay.

You may want to contact GameSalad support team directly to know if there is any other alternative way to make the payments.

If you have any further questions then please feel free to contact us by simply replying to this email.

Thank you,

Dinesh

Customer Service Representative
    PayByCash.com
    UltimatePay.com"

I have also sent GameSalad support team two messages(one yesterday and another today) but no reply. I thought GameSalad is suppose to be for every country / region. I am done with GameSalad Tutorial, bought some templates and made some android games ready to publish to Android Play Store, what to do now?

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

@KennedyE said:
    I have also sent GameSalad support team two messages(one yesterday and another today) but no reply.

They are off for the weekend and yesterday was Labor Day in the US, so they had a day off. One they are back I'm sure they will get in touch with you.

Thanks @pHghost.

"...I recently bought PRO using Paypal if I recall correctly..."

@Jeromy where is the PayPal link you used recently to make your payment? I don't seem to see any PayPal payment link anywhere in GameSalad website, I think I could also pay with PayPal using Master Card.

@KennedyE‌ Paypal is the only way I pay online, however I had to use a MasterCard to buy developers licence so I may have done with buying PRO as well. I will see if I can see go through the process again and see what I used. Apologies for the uncertainty- def should have checked before hand.

I am waiting for you @Jeromy.

If I could buy GS Templates from GSHelper.Com with PayPal using MasterCard, I think I could also do the same buying GameSalad Pro using PayPal as I have bought some Templates from GSHelper.Com before now using my verified PayPal.

How I wish GameSalad will come to my help now...

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

I don't want to sound like an a-hole, but there is pretty good reasons why payments aren't accepted from certain places in the world.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

Hey,

I am running a bit slow - Its 2am and heading out at 6am.
    To answer your question - I paid with Paypal.

As you can see by the screenshot there are many ways you can pay. At least from Australia anyway.

Hope that helps :)

• dgackeydgackey Austin, TXInactive, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 699

Hi @KennedyE‌,

If you can pay via PayPal we can manually process your order. Send me an email at danm@gamesalad.com with your info and we'll get you processed.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Magaha · COO · GameSalad, Inc · danm@gamesalad.com

@dgackey, I just sent you a mail, please check and advise accordingly, waiting for you my dear!

Hooray! Payment made successfully, I now have GameSalad Pro Version, special thanks to @dgackey and everyone here for your help I appreciate, great forum, great family here, God Bless you all!

• dgackeydgackey Austin, TXInactive, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 699

No problem and welcome to the family!

Dan Magaha · COO · GameSalad, Inc · danm@gamesalad.com

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Welcome! Glad it's sorted out!