Game of the Month: September - Submission Thread

ForumNinjaForumNinja Key Master, Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 554
edited September 2014 in Announce Your Game!

Hello yet again everyone!

I'd like to state that last month there was a ton of great submissions and it was a tough choice to make! The blog post is being worked on currently and should be done and announced later this week!

Here's a few reminders again about how the Game of the Month contest works (there's a couple new rules this week that have been added in bold so as to be easily seen):

I will open a “sticky” forum thread for submissions that will be closed at the end of Friday, September 26th. After the thread is closed the GameSalad team will choose their favorite submission and announce the winner within the first week of the next month.

We will contact the winner via email within the last week of each month. Each winner will be asked to complete a Developer questionnaire. I will use this information to create a blog post that promotes your awesomeness!

We will feature the Game of the Month in dedicated Facebook, Twitter, and GameSalad.com blog posts!

The Ground Rules:

Submission:

*Your game must be complete and published to the appstore or GS arcade! (We have to be able to play it to know if it is worthy of winning!)

*Just to be clear, this is not a post to simply "announce" an upcoming game.

*Please limit your entries to 1 app per person

*Apps must be posted within the sticky thread in order for it to be considered

*You can resubmit your app if you submitted it last month and didn't win. (You can also resubmit an app that's been entered in more than one GOTM so long as it has had a significant update)

*We prefer that you submit with a Youtube video of gameplay/trailer

*We also prefer that the game was published in 2014 or late 2013 (November or December)

Contacting the Winner: In order to be featured, winners will have one week to submit answers to a questionnaire (for us to compile a featured blog post).

Once again, let the submissions begin and best of luck to all who enter!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.