PAID: Level designer for a slick sidescroller

stueynetstueynet TorontoMember Posts: 166

I have a game. Its set up and working. I have created the first 13 levels or so and I am looking for somebody to create a bunch more. It's a fairly simple side scroller with a bunch of interesting objects and obstacles. The game is structured really nicely where you can basically just create a new scene and then drop in floors, walls, saws, spikes, the character, start and end points. You do't even need to deal with the menu or level select because all that is controlled with logic in the background. So you would need to duplicate a scene and move stuff around. Add stuff etc...

I am looking for someone with solid game salad experience but keep in mind there will be no heavy logic required. Simply assembling pieces to make fun and challenging levels. I have not worked on the project since May as I had a very busy summer and now would like to get back on this and release the game at some point because I think the game is rad.

If you have skills that go beyond this they could likely come in handy as well.

Looking for responsible, and creative people who want to give it a go. The job is paid so please have an idea of how you bill, what you charge etc...

Private message me here if you are interested and if you don't mind please tell me a bit about your GS experience.

Thanks!

My Latest GS Game - Tiny Spirit
My First GS Game - Dashing Ralph

Comments