How To: If Attribute Is Other than Certain Number Help?

SikkJewFroSikkJewFro Member Posts: 75

So, my game uses Numbers as IDS for different blocks, so, how can I make it so that I can make a rule that says If attribute
Slot_1 is True (My way of saying slot_1 is filled) AND If attribute is ______ (I need it to say the id that is filling slot 1 is other than "2" (The actual blocks id) that it will realize something is filled that position that is not itself and will go to the second slot.

Comments

• SikkJewFroSikkJewFro Member Posts: 75

Basically saying, If Slot 1 is filled by another ID than its own ID, that being 2, that It will go to the second slot.

Seeing as there is only, "equal, greater than, less than" options, I have no clue how to get this done. :/

facepalm I just had to make two seperate "If attributes" 1 being If Slot_1_ID is greater than 2 and one being If Slot_1_ID is less than 2 :)

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,334

I must be completely misunderstanding what you're saying here as there's a "not equal to" sign -

You solved it anyway so it's moot, but anyway :D

Hmm.. Im using the windows version and I do not see that option, for me I had an option that said "!=" But I didn't know what that meant O.o but thanks! Ill use that instead for my next encounters with the similar problem (If my != option is the not equal to) :)

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Yes, in programming != is 'not equal to'.