Gamesalad Coding and Programming HTML 5 Services

@squirrelgraphics said:
Hi Mates,

Good Day! We also do Game Development Services!

Thanks and have a great day! squirrelgraphics

Comments

• squirrelgraphicssquirrelgraphics Member Posts: 14

Hi Good Day!

We are currently working on our website.
    For inquiries just message us :)

Thanks

squirrelgraphics

• RPRP Member Posts: 1,990

Are you working of HTML5 games or do you have some already in the bag?

Links?

edited September 2014

Hi Good Day
    @RP
    We are working HTML5 upon request by our client.

Feel free to contact us :)

email:squirrelgraphics@yahoo.com.ph

Thanks

squirrelgraphics

edited September 2014

@RP

• KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291
    edited September 2014

Hi Good Day @squirrelgraphics‌, I am sorry if I am being harsh here but there are a lot of issues here. One, you are offering services and you have NO proof of past work you have done before or what you are capable of let alone a website to show anything and you expect people to jump at "your services" when there are plenty of others that are reliable and have stuff to show. Also, you are NEW here having only posted 2 discussions and 7 posts. This is just BAD business all around and makes you look extremely bad and gives you a bad rep. First impressions are always what everyone remembers and if you don't hit the nail on the head with that then you have set yourself up for disaster. Myself and many others have seen this stuff happen way too often. I suggest understanding successful business models and what they did to make them successful. You have nothing to show that would want me to take my precious time and do work with you. I am sorry but you know what they say, "the truth hurts." Sometimes we need others to be blunt and honest with us to fully understand the issues at hand and how to fix them. I can keep going on and on but I hope you can see the issues here with this whole thing as well as your other post.

Lastly, to me it seems you are trying to sell services on the forums which I believe violates some of the forum rules. If this is the case then these threads need to be closed! Have a great day!

edited September 2014

Hi Good Day,

Hi Mates,
    @KillerPenguinStudios

Very Appreciated :) The one i post on the other thread sorry but a post that's my fault :) dont know how to delete my comments on thier. Also our website is on developing progress. If you look a good business then i make it a pattern to be successful like you :) I admire your idea on how you run your business ...also sorry but i am not selling i am offering a services. IF you feel my post and my thread could be bother to you and to your businnes request to the moderator to delete my post. Your a PRO member! your the Boss!....Its ok to us :)

Again we are new here meaning we are trying to build trust and foundation to serve and to satisfy our clients. About our portfolio we show it upon request by our client for now since our website in on progress.

Good Vibes! Happy Gaming

Thanks

squirrel graphics

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

You are selling something. You are selling your services which are currently in doubt.