Can i Publish a game in appstore with this version of gamesalad?

Thanks

Comments

• agueisagueis Member Posts: 420

anyone?

• stahboystahboy Member, PRO Posts: 150

Yes! I did that yesterday!

Ok thank you

@agueis‌

The only problem with publishing with this version, is that it won't flip left or right when you turn your phone. Also IAP might not work with iOS 8. Hope this helps :)

Hello again, in itunes connect, adding a new app, i have to upload a video and five images, is it mandatory to upload the video?, i only choose the file isn´t it?, thanks

No you don't have to upload a video to add a new app, unless you want a preview

hi again, I have other question, the status waiting for upload is not available?

I don´t know how change the status : "ready to upload binary" in the new version of itunes connect

The button ready to upload binary does not exist in my itunes connect

If you scroll down you can see an option to select the build you want. Then it will choose a build from your prerelease tab

I don´t see any option to choose the build perhaps my itunes connect is a beta, i´m not sure

i can´t select the option : "submit for review", but all the information of my app is in Prerelease (Builds), i uploaded by application loader and all ok, but i cant select:"submit for review"

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408

When you upload successfully it automatically changes to waiting for review. If the status is ready to upload binary, they didn't get it. Reupload