Revmob ads showing but not working

natclarkenatclarke Brisbane, AustraliaMember, PRO Posts: 243

Hi. I am using Revmob for my amazon and google play apps as chartboost crashes the app completely in the test on a kindle.

I am working in the latest gamesalad for mac 12.4 Pro.

The code is correct on the publishing end and I have checked all the boxes and put in the code. However the ads are showing but when you click on them the links don't work. On the revmob website I have set it up and have even done a campaign. However, I can't play a campaign as it says add funds.

I have followed the instructions on the gamesalad cookbook, but it doesn't seem to work. Assistance would be appreciated

Nat Clarke
Life Cleansing

Comments

• natclarkenatclarke Brisbane, AustraliaMember, PRO Posts: 243

Anyone?

Nat Clarke
    Life Cleansing

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

I have never clicked my own adds so i cant help you there, but about the campaign- It is only used when you want to advertise your app on their system. You add however much $$ you want to spend on advertising your app. It is not like chartboost where you have to make a campaign for each app.

12.4 wasn't as stable as they first thought and took it off. People have been using the latest 12.6 RC but that has problems if its own on android.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• natclarkenatclarke Brisbane, AustraliaMember, PRO Posts: 243

Thanks. I think that I will remove the ads to publish my app with Amazon. They won't publish it. So I will wait to put ads on later with the update is more stable! At least this app will advertise my Pro version. Thanks for the insight.

Nat Clarke
    Life Cleansing