Amazon: Your app needs to be modified to qualify for the Developer Select program

Andrea_ComisiAndrea_Comisi ItalyMember Posts: 328
edited October 2014 in Help Wanted

I received an email from amazon that say the my app passed the testing on all the devices where it was tested (except the Fire HDX 8.9 4th where it was not tested) but if i go in the developer portal i have the following information
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

Comments

• Andrea_ComisiAndrea_Comisi ItalyMember Posts: 328
    edited October 2014

How can i solve theese issues? I don't have a pro account how can i solve the ads and gamecircle problem?

What does mean "LIVE" in the first image?

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

Your app went through and is approved. Developer select is part of Amazon promotion, the "Failed" tells you exactly why it fail ( for developer select ) not that it failed submission.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

@raycur09 said:
    Your app went through and is approved. Developer select is part of Amazon promotion, the "Failed" tells you exactly why it fail ( for developer select ) not that it failed submission.

so the app will be pubblished on the store??

@Andrea_Comisi said:
    so the app will be pubblished on the store??

Yes, it should be up in an hour or so.

edited October 2014

@raycur09 said:
    Yes, it should be up in an hour or so.

Thanks, sorry if i'm disturbing you but will that error influence the game availbility on any device!? or this are only tips that don't influence the gameplay and availibility!?

@Andrea_Comisi said:
    Thanks, sorry if i'm disturbing you but will that error influence the game availbility on any device!? or this are only tips that don't influence the gameplay and availibility!?

You're fine. It will not affect your game's availability or playability on any device.

edited October 2014

@raycur09 said:
    You're fine. It will not affect your game's availability or playability on any device.

thank you!!
    you're the best!

• wilsongaluchowilsongalucho Member Posts: 180

Hmm interesting, so your app is fine with sound for the Kindle HDX, why is my app and some other people's apps having problems with sound then, i thought it was a universal bug... ??

• mc99093mc99093 Member, PRO Posts: 133

I haven't had any problems either. What version are you publishing with?

@mc99093 said:
    I haven't had any problems either. What version are you publishing with?

I had trouble with 11.1.1( the portal doesn't generate the APK) so i used the rc 12.6 all was fine i submitted the app yesterday morning and was accepted yesterday afternon(6 h!!!!)

Do you know how can i get the app link?

edited October 2014