A fresh start.

I have seen others post on the forums about this topic, and I think that I have decided to take action in redefining my app store appearance. Over my Gamesalad journey, I have learned many things (as to be expected). My games have gotten better and my knowledge of the software has become well-rounded. I look at my older games and I feel as if they don't well represent what I am going for as a developer. I want to have a certain style that is noticeable in all of my games, and consistent branding that lets my players know who I am. The hard part to give up is seeing all of the work that you put in be taken away and appear to all be labored for in vain. However, I am going to look at this in a different light and see all of those past games as education building blocks that helped me to achieve the position in which I am at today. I am not saying that my past games are horrible or embarrassing, I am simply stating that I would like to be seen differently than what my apps portray me as today. I believe this will be a motivational tool to help me make software that is top notch and high quality. I encourage all of you to possibly join me on this journey and take the steps in redefining and reinventing yourself on the App Store. ..Speech Over :)

Comments