"Beanie Bubbles" is now available the App Store

jabjab Member, PRO Posts: 5

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/beanie-bubbles/id920157859?ls=1&mt=8

Beanie Bubbles is an addictive, fast paced, arcade style game. Tilt your device right, left, forward and back to steer Beanie and catch all the bubbles in a level.

Watch out for Garg! He will knock all bubbles out of your possession or knock you out of the game if you are holding no bubbles. Avoid other enemies and obstacles as game difficulty increases with each level cleared.

Comments

• FallingBoxStudiosFallingBoxStudios Freelance Graphic Designer Member Posts: 822

The graphics look amazing! :D

• Ed_PerkinEd_Perkin Midlands,UKMember Posts: 346

Have got to agree with FBS :D and how long have you been doing graphics and with which programme? @jab

• jabjab Member, PRO Posts: 5

Thank you both for the compliments! I'm an artist/designer/animator fascinated by mobile gaming. This started as an experiment with GameSalad over 2 years ago, and my kids talked me into turning it into a game. It's been a long haul, but final finished - thanks to GS's easy of use. I mostly work in Flash and Photoshop and sometimes still pencil and paper.

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

Looks great! How about a promo code? :p I just bought a house so I'm broke.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• jorkosjorkos Member, PRO Posts: 353

this is awesome, nice job @jab !! congrats!!

• Ed_PerkinEd_Perkin Midlands,UKMember Posts: 346

Got the app , it's great but a bit sensitive tilting , however it makes the game more challenging , great work :D

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

Looks great, I love the illustration style, really cool !