Five Nights at the Asylum - by Digi-Chain Games

DigiChainDigiChain Member, PRO Posts: 1,277
edited October 2014 in Announce Your Game!

Hi guys,

I'm excited to announce my new game 'Five Nights at the Asylum' (inspired by the fantastically creepy 'Five Nights at Freddy's').
It's available on Google Play now - iOS, Amazon, Nook coming soon…

Google Play Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chopperkhan.asylum&hl=en_GB

NOTE: It is recommended that this game is played on a newer phone with at least 512mb of RAM. The game will crash on older devices.

App Description:

Welcome to your new job as nightwatchman at the Ravenhurst Mental Asylum. From your security office you must keep watch of the asylum patients throughout the night - and make sure that they don't enter your room!

'Five Nights at the Asylum' brings a whole new depth of gameplay to the survival nightshift game - including:

• An interactive map console where you can open and close doors around the asylum. Use the doors to prevent the patients reaching you!
  • Patient tracker devices which allow you to monitor the patients movements on your map console.
  • Security cameras where you can watch the patients walking around the asylum.
  • A warning alarm in your office which will alert you when a patient is approaching.
  • A faulty office security door… use it wisely, and only when you really need to!

Protect yourself from these four terrifying asylum patients:

Mr Giggles:
This psychotic clown was once a favourite children's party entertainer… until the kids started going missing that is!

Little Alice:
She used to a be a normal fun-loving 10 year old girl… but not anymore!

Buzzsaw Barry:
He's a regular here - and he's back to his old lunatic ways. Quite why the doctors thought it was a good idea to let him keep his chainsaw nobody knows!

Slender Man:
The newest patient at the asylum. This guy has been frightening people for years - and he doesn't intend to stop now!

If anyone plays it, any feedback etc appreciated.
I've only tested on a couple of higher end Android devices so would like to know how other devices handle it (or don't as the case may be!).

Thanks guys!

Comments

• mmzbrmmzbr Member Posts: 311

Finally a horror game by DigiChain! :D Purchasing now!

• DigiChainDigiChain Member, PRO Posts: 1,277

@mmzbr - thanks, it's been nice to do something different from my usual point & click games - and something a little less family-friendly too!

Please let me know how it runs for you, and what device you're playing it on.

Cheers!

Game are running flawless on Nexus 7 (Android 4.4.4). Great job again, high quality production and fun gameplay.

Great, thanks mmzbr.
    Haven't seen you around here for a while… are you still off having fun with Unity??

• beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    edited October 2014

@DigiChain I'm taking a break from game development and focusing on interactive medias using Unity and tablets/PC ( eg making a 3D tour of a factory/client business ).

I want to see if I start to work with Oculus Rift but the dev kit is too expensive in Brazil right now (like U$ 1500), I hate brazilian import taxes ;(

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Awesome stuff as usual @DigiChain‌ !

• AngelwalarAngelwalar Member Posts: 4

Excuse me, I have played this game on Android and this game is better than any other mobile horror games. But when will this game be released for iOS? I can't wait to play this game on my iPhone. Please make this game for iOS quick. Splendid work.. Digi-Chain...

Thank you for your kind words Angelwalar!
    It's coming to iOS soon - it's been waiting for review by Apple for a week now… but the review process with Apple is never quick! Hopefully it'll be available sometime next week.

@Angelwalar - it's available on iOS now:

http://tinyurl.com/kmnczxr

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692

Looks creepy as hell :)

Best of luck!

Darren.

Super!!! I'll just download this game and play it on my iPhone.. Thx for this awesome game: DigiChain...
    BEST LUCK!!!

Thanks guys.

Here's a gameplay video thats just been posted on YouTube of the 4th night - it gets pretty intense at this point!:

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    edited November 2014

wow, amazing, man! That video is awesome!

Man!! This is epic.. I've bought and play this game on iPhone (5s) and it runs really flawlessly.. Great job.. Hope this game will stand in top of horror games. Good Luck!! :)

edited November 2014

Here's a few iOS promo codes if people want to check it out. Bear in mind it won't run well on really old devices!
    Please state which you've taken:

RTRXPWFT3R4E

FAMHPA3XFHFH

9H9FR9JPWE69

F9YM3J7FLMLM

Y4W7AHKNN4RH

Hey!!DigiChain..What about with these codes???I am not familiar with promo codes..How will they work?But I've already purchased the app.So I don't need promo codes, right??

@Angelwalar - yeah sorry, if you've already purchased the game you have no need for a code. Promo codes allow people to download your game for free (Apple allow 50 per game) and are generally used for promotional purposes.

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

Took F9YM3J7FLMLM

Thanks

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• sawkasteesawkastee Member Posts: 184

Took RTRXPWFT3R4E

Thanks will rate it in app store.

• spock1234spock1234 Member, PRO Posts: 65

Y4W7AHKNN4RH thanks can't wait

• SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870

Awesome, Digi. This is better than 5 Nights At Freddy's.

• ToasterGamesToasterGames Member, PRO Posts: 30

Took 9H9FR9JPWE69. Looks Great!

• kolabokolabo Member Posts: 240

Took FAMHPA3XFHFH. Thanks!

• BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    edited December 2014

@DigiChain‌

Five nights at christmas is ranked number #91 on USA paid, congrats.

@BBEnk‌
    Thanks for pointing that out! Will be interesting to see how it does in the run up to the big day!

Here's a fun teaser trailer for the Christmas spin-off:

• Ed_PerkinEd_Perkin Midlands,UKMember Posts: 346

Looks amazing and few questions ? How long did it take to build and in what digits are we talking for income from the app/s ? -cheeky aha :D

• BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764

@DigiChain‌

Yea I did not realize it was your game until I clicked on icon, and seen your name I thought it was interesting that the game you were pushing on the forums seemed to be getting outdone by a game I have not seen you mention.

• RickkidcoolRickkidcool Member Posts: 12

uh.... Ok. I just wet my pants. GOSH DARN IF I HAD A ANDROID I WOULD PLAY IT RIGHT FRIGIN' NOWWWW!!!

@Rickkidcool - both games are available on Apple and Android now if you want to check them out. Thanks