Stable Release - iOS binary release 0.12.10a

BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

iOS binary release 0.12.10a

This is a binary patch for the 0.12.10 stable release

Fixes:

• Fixed an In-App Purchasing crash in iOS apps if Apple returned a nil value when requesting purchasing data.

Republish you game or regenerate your 0.12.10 game to use the new binaries.

Comments

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

Wow that was quick!

Now... when I promised that Return ticket to Australia, uh, I was joking you know. B)

• furthergamefurthergame Member Posts: 56

where can i find iOS binary release 0.12.10a?
    Should i redownload stable release 0.12.10

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@furthergame said:
    where can i find iOS binary release 0.12.10a?
    Should i redownload stable release 0.12.10

No need to re-download, 12.10a is updated on Gamesalad's side.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• IcedBIcedB Member, PRO Posts: 384

Great to hear, i'm going to submit my new app today. Don't worry its only been 3 months and one new credit card later...

Also I'm finding that the Request Purchase Data function takes 2 attempts to contact the server on the first run of the app. After this any IAP server connections boot up the first time you press a button and call the function.

Anyone else got this minor issue?

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

Hey moderators! What is this?:

@fastRSgold said:

Sineni publicly stated when the Kickstarter fails, the overall game would probably "take quite a long time to perform,Inch [url=http://www.fastfifa15.co.uk/]FIFA 15 Coins[/url] which any 2014 beta was improbable. But the staff is

ready to keep doing work in their particular occasion."We understood that Undertaking Wakened is such a progressive, outside of the box type of concept, that this would be a

demanding financing option to consider,In . Sineni states. "If we do not make $500K we will need to maintain producing the sport quite gradually within our extra time, basically

comes up with regard to funding [url=http://www.mmo7d.com/]mmo7d[/url] anywhere else we will preserve hunting.

Maybe cut this sucker?

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408