I can't upload a game to arcade!!!

I have made a game and I press the publish button in the arcade section and it says it's queued for generation then I refresh the page and it says Congratulations. Your app is ready! You asked us to build it (time and date). To start the app the signing ****process click here. And there is a link on click here and then I click it and it takes me to the game where I can play it but there isn't anywhere I can do anything to it apart from play it. I type in ,on the arcade the name of my game and it doesn't come up with anything. Sorry if it's obvious because i'm new to Gamesalad and take a note that my OS is Windows 7.

Best Answers

• jigglybeanjigglybean Posts: 1,584
    edited November 2014 Accepted Answer

Check the settings below in the Arcade publishing part. For some reason, before you publish you can set the game availability to public, but it reverts to private

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• pHghostpHghost London, UKPosts: 2,342
    Accepted Answer

Are you in the Arcade section? Arcade publishing doesn't need to be signed.

Answers

• Ali_Star_302Ali_Star_302 Member Posts: 2

It is on public but I can't sign it. Some people say you need a download but I couldn't find it and it's arcade.

• Ali_Star_302Ali_Star_302 Member Posts: 2

Yeah i'm pretty sure because it has a pic of a 5 in a shield and says arcade next to it.

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342
    edited November 2014

This is what the Arcade section should look like:

Does it say that in the main widow you are in? The Arcade icon will always be in the sidebar, but you need to be in the main Arcade section (by selecting the sidebar option).

If it says Arcade Settings and you see different buttons, there is an error somewhere. If that is so, can you post a screenshot of what you see?