How To Get Your App Known

PH03NIXPH03NIX Member Posts: 72

Hello. As a 15 year old amateur app developer, I was just wondering what are some things that I could do to promote my app. I just released my first app, but it hasn't been doing too well in terms of downloads. I want to get my game known to the world. I created a Facebook page, a YouTube channel, and I've been telling my friends around in school. However, this clearly is not enough to make a decent income from my app. Are there any ways to market my game and get more downloads without spending money? I understand that getting big in the app business is tough, but I still want to do my best and I won't give up. Thanks for any advice. :)

Dream big. Anything is possible, you just gotta work for it. Maybe you're app will be the next top hit. :)

Comments

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

You can start out by making a twitter. Twitter is by far way better than Facebook in terms of advertising your game and future games on. Also look into creating a website, you would be surprised at how many people would stumble into it.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• PH03NIXPH03NIX Member Posts: 72

Good ideas. Thanks!

Dream big. Anything is possible, you just gotta work for it. Maybe you're app will be the next top hit. :)