{wanted} quick check iAP, GC, Chartboost

a7medo778a7medo778 Member, PRO Posts: 119

hi there
my game is ready and everything should be implemented, but still the iAP isnt showing (though logic is there and implemented by 2 experts here) and same goes for gc
chart-boost is working but only showing the green successful message ( though i did activate the campaign)

whats needed: go through the implementation (i must have missed something)

cheapest bid i get we start the work immediately, shouldn't take more than 30 min

regards
ahmad

Comments

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@a7medo778 said:
    hi there
    my game is ready and everything should be implemented, but still the iAP isnt showing (though logic is there and implemented by 2 experts here) and same goes for gc
    chart-boost is working but only showing the green successful message ( though i did activate the campaign)

whats needed: go through the implementation (i must have missed something)

cheapest bid i get we start the work immediately, shouldn't take more than 30 min

regards
    ahmad

Maybe i can save you spending some money. Here is a video on IAP

What exactly is happening with Game Center that isn't working? Maybe the community can help you out.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• a7medo778a7medo778 Member, PRO Posts: 119

@Lovejoy said:
    What exactly is happening with Game Center that isn't working? Maybe the community can help you out.

when clicking i am getting "this application is not recognized by game center" when testing in adhoc
    but gc and chartboost arent the problem since my app got rejected because of the iAP

"We found that your app exhibited one or more bugs, when reviewed on iPad running iOS 8.1, on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks, which is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

When the user taps on the shopping cart, no action is produced. Please refer to the attached screenshot.
    "

so thats my main concern, i tyred looking at a couple of tutorials but this is my first game and i dont know if its the gs side, or the itunes connect side or what exactly is causing this

@a7medo778 said:
    so thats my main concern, i tyred looking at a couple of tutorials but this is my first game and i dont know if its the gs side, or the itunes connect side or what exactly is causing this

Ok well the Game Center not recognized is because you need to active sandbox mode on your device when testing adhoc. Its under settings, Game Center, you will see a sandbox toggle.

On to your IAP problem, did the video i posted help in any way?

If you still have issues, there are a few dev here for hire. @gingagaming‌ and @Armelline‌ are a few off the top of my head.

edited November 2014

ok gc is working :disagree: , confirmed thanks m8

@Lovejoy said:
    If you still have issues, there are a few dev here for hire. gingagaming‌ and Armelline‌ are a few off the top of my head.

both of them are the ones who implemented it in the first place, thats why i know that its not an implementation error, its something trivial that i have missed

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

@a7medo778 said:
    ok gc is working :disagree: , confirmed thanks m8

both of them are the ones who implemented it in the first place, thats why i know that its not an implementation error, its something trivial that i have missed

Ill take a look for you now before I start client work. Ive sent you a PM.

@Lovejoy said:
    If you still have issues, there are a few dev here for hire. gingagaming‌ and Armelline‌ are a few off the top of my head.

Thanks for the mention Lovejoy. Nice new name I see. Like it!

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,334
    edited November 2014

You still owe me money, @a7medo778...

@Armelline said:
    If you want to publish with it untested that's absolutely fine, and I'll happily fix it at no extra costs if it turns out it isn't working - but I'd expect to be paid the remaining fee prior to publishing if you choose to skip testing it.

I strongly advise others against taking work from @a7medo778. He broke our agreement and has for the past week owed me money for work completed well beyond the original agreement and worth more than he was supposed to pay.

If you do take work from him, insist on full payment up front.

well i dont want to go in an argument with @Armelline but let me clear this out
    payment wasn't at any point denied, job wasnt done and couldn't even be tested if its working as the dev refused to continue unless an extra amount was paid

even after all of that and his accusal of me, he was payed full amount which wasn't even deserved since the job wasn't done, and he refused to accept it

leasson of the day, some people lets thier skill gets into their heads... dont ever become like that

and having done a couple of games with guys like tshirtbooth before, no its not the worm around here

carful who you hire

by the way, gig was taken by @gingagaming and thread can be labeled as resolved

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,334
    edited November 2014

@a7medo778 said:
    well i dont want to go in an argument with Armelline but let me clear this out
    payment wasn't at any point denied, job wasnt done and couldn't even be tested if its working as the dev refused to continue unless an extra amount was paid

even after all of that and his accusal of me, he was payed full amount which wasn't even deserved since the job wasn't done, and he refused to accept it

leasson of the day, some people lets thier skill gets into their heads... dont ever become like that

and having done a couple of games with guys like tshirtbooth before, no its not the worm around here

carful who you hire

@a7medo778 was a dishonest client who got FAR FAR more work than he paid for, refused to do the proper tests and failed to pay when agreed. I provided him with a fully functional project, and he made the choice to submit it without testing. The work was far from "not done". Massively more work was done than originally asked for, or paid for. Our agreement as to when payment would be made was very clear:

When, over a week after submitting the game payment was still not given I opted to cut ties with @a7medo778 and not accept the remaining payment as I had no desire to continue working with someone so unreasonable.

I had initially refused to continue unless the originally agreed amount was paid, not extra. That is a plain lie by @a7medo778.

I have never had a client as difficult to work with as @a7medo778. He ended up with over 4 hours of work for $35 and several hours more of my time explaining, re-explaining, and re-re-explaining things to him. I utterly refute any suggestion that I did anything other than go far above and beyond what was required of me. I simply chose not to continue working for someone who did not pay me at the agreed point.

Be careful who you work for.