Help i need a penguin with a snowball gun character

DragonMightEatDragonMightEat Member Posts: 9

I need a penguin with a snowball gun and also polar bears so if you have some please post a download link.

Comments

• DragonMightEatDragonMightEat Member Posts: 9

I also forgot to say I need audio for the snowballs and polar bear.

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@DragonMightEat said:
    I need a penguin with a snowball gun and also polar bears so if you have some please post a download link.
    @DragonMightEat said:
    I also forgot to say I need audio for the snowballs and polar bear.

If your looking for an artist to do it for you then i suggest you edit your post to reflect that your willing to pay.

If free art is what your asking for then i suggest you read over the forums rules.

http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/68913/forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest

Specifically rule #5

5. NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH - While our members are often generous and helpful, repeated request for free art, sounds, templates or development work have resulted in this no longer being allowed. Please refrain from making requests for free work of any kind! If a member chooses to share items for free, they may of course do so!

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    edited November 2014

We have some free art and sounds over at DBA if you look in the bargains section and rip it out of our many free templates.

http://www.deepblueapps.com/category/bargains/

Darren.

@DeepBlueApps said:
    We have some free art and sounds over at DBA if you look in the bargains section and rip it out of our many free templates.

http://www.deepblueapps.com/category/bargains/

Darren.

I need a dragon smoking a cigarette, will i find that there too? Unless you are linking to exactly what his has then this is nothing other than advertising against the rules.

• CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078

@Lovejoy‌ DBA isn't advertising against the rules, he was simply directing him to the page where he has loads of free templates to download and is able to pull the art from all those free templates and use them for what he needs.

@CodeMonster said:
    Lovejoy‌ DBA isn't advertising against the rules, he was simply directing him to the page where he has loads of free templates to download and is able to pull the art from all those free templates and use them for what he needs.

He is asking for specific artwork and sounds, not a collection of templates which include paid ones but ok.

• MalkovichMalkovich Member, PRO Posts: 116

@Lovejoy said:
    I need a dragon smoking a cigarette, will i find that there too? Unless you are linking to exactly what his has then this is nothing other than advertising against the rules.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

If your request is for paid assets, please post in the Commercial/"Help Wanted" section of the forums. Otherwise, as was said above, free requests are not allowed.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

This discussion has been closed.