Can you upload templates to the marketplace with a free account and sell them??

The title speaks for itself....

Comments

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    edited November 2014

Yes it doesn't matter if your pro or free.

I'm a free user and have nearly 100 templates uploaded to the GS Marketplace.

Don't expect great sales tbh we get more sales via the links in my sig but i think GS are working on a new improved MP coming soon so it might pick up.

Darren.

• adelissaadelissa Member Posts: 23
    edited November 2014

@DeepBlueApps said:
    Yes it doesn't matter if your pro or free.

I'm a free user and have nearly 100 templates uploaded to the GS Marketplace.

Don't expect great sales tbh we get more sales via the links in my sig but i think GS are working on a new improved MP coming soon so it might pick up.

Darren.

How much money do you usually generate? I know it all depends on the developer so don't give me that speech, just asking out of curiosity.

And one more question, where does the money go after you earn some cash? Paypal?

• jsorr2jsorr2 Member Posts: 279

I dont think the money is much. Any template you would make, @adelissa‌ Darren would probably already have made. Unless you were selling completed games

@jsorr2 said:
    I dont think the money is much. Any template you would make, adelissa‌ Darren would probably already have made. Unless you were selling completed games

How about the second question about redeeming the money?