Need Someone with Android To Test For Me

PH03NIXPH03NIX Member Posts: 72

Okay so I got my game Cosmic Charge on the Google Play Store finally. But I have a pretty old and crappy Android phone and when I downloaded the game, it was extremely buggy and glitchy. The project works perfectly fine on iOS devices, but now I'm unsure if it performs poorly for Android devices or if it's just my weak old phone that simply can't run it. I'd appreciate it if anybody with an Android device could test the game out at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.derekphen.cosmiccharge&hl=en and let me know about any bugs/glitches/lag that occur in my game or if it doesn't even run at all. Thank you. :cold_sweat:

Dream big. Anything is possible, you just gotta work for it. Maybe you're app will be the next top hit. :)

Comments

• vafurlogivafurlogi Member, PRO Posts: 203

The link does not work for me. Did you remove the game?

• PH03NIXPH03NIX Member Posts: 72

Sorry I did remove it and now it's republished. Try the link again https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.derekphen.cosmiccharge

Dream big. Anything is possible, you just gotta work for it. Maybe you're app will be the next top hit. :)

• MalkovichMalkovich Member, PRO Posts: 116

Works fine on Galaxy S3, very fast gameplay, in my opinion Easy difficulty should be Easy, but i think your game is very hard even in easy mode. I found some issues:

• When you enter Arcade--> Normal, everything is fine, but when you enter Arcade--> Easy, Hard and Insane the screen rotate to landscape and is almost unplayable that way. I tried to turn ON/OFF screen rotation on device, but that doesn´t solve the issue.

Overall i think is a really good game, congrats.

edited November 2014

@Malkovich Thanks for the feedback. Would you perhaps know why the screen rotates? It rotates on my phone as well and I am not sure why or how to fix this. All the game is doing when you click Easy, Hard, or Insane is changing the scene so there should be no issues with that. It works fine when clicking Normal though, weird...

Ah I found the answer while searching through the forums. It had to do with the autorotation when switching scenes. When the scene was changing it would autorotate to landscape. I fixed it, now I gotta re-publish to the play store. Thanks for you help! :D

• MalkovichMalkovich Member, PRO Posts: 116