map navigator

Hello there people, fisrt before start i just want to apolygies for my terrible english.
say that let me make my question or commment my issue:
i have make a game in just one scene only, i don´t want to make more than one scene because i don´t want time load wait.
so everting was working good, but then i make a map were the people whit the finger can move around and press to the level, is very similar to the template made for mario world map.
okei in this map navigator you must know that is not in the begin or last position from the scene, i thing is just on the midle, so everting work, camera and drag but when i close the limit side left,top and right the screen shake.
i limit the movement of the drag and the camera, but still shaking.
the screen size scene is :100,000
the map is in the position x:3209 to 8711
y: 384 to 3000.

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited November 2014

@manuel.rori said:
    okei in this map navigator you must know that is not in the begin or last position from the scene, i thing is just on the midle, so everting work, camera and drag but when i close the limit side left,top and right the screen shake.

If I understand your issue correctly . . . try this:

Move the thing that is controlling the camera so that it is beneath the camera in the Layers.

• manuel.rorimanuel.rori Member, PRO Posts: 8

thanks Socks, i think is better, but for be honest still shaking,i believe is because the drag, how is the one that control the camera,.
    is in the instruction when the constratin motion linear velocit to (4*(selfpositionx - mause positionx):

i think the problem is there.
    but thanx a lor for your fast answer.

That > @manuel.rori said:

thanks Socks, i think is better, but for be honest still shaking,i believe is because the drag, how is the one that control the camera . . .

4 *( game.Mouse.Position.X - self.Position.X ) should be fine . . ?

Let me try it . . .

edited November 2014

Yes that** works fine for me, the actor moves very smoothly ?

The problem must be somewhere else.

. . . . . .

4 *( game.Mouse.Position.X - self.Position.X )

4 *( game.Mouse.Position.Y - self.Position.Y )

yes whit that you can move trow the scene, but the problem is when you are on the limit corners.when you try to pass the limit side, lef and right the scene shake and for a few moment the camera pass the limit.
    hahaha but i don´t have any clue how to fix this. but htanks man to tried to help me.
    thanks a lot.

@manuel.rori said:
    . . . the problem is when you are on the limit corners.when you try to pass the limit side, lef and right the scene shake and for a few moment the camera pass the limit . . .

What are you using to limit the movement ?

this is inside my actor camera, how suppose to have a rule for don´t pass the limit sides.