How much does an average game on the marketplace make?

If you've had any experience with the GameSalad marketplace, how much have you made on average per GameSalad template? Don't tell me that it depends on the developer, because I know that. Lets say that I designed a pretty attractive game and published it on the marketplace, how much should I expect to make? Dont answer if you've had no experience with the GameSalad marketplace.

Comments

• adelissaadelissa Member Posts: 23

Any help would be appreciated ;)

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    edited December 2014

The way it's set up ATM unless you release a lot (just submitted my 97th template) you will get buried quickly but GS are working on a new improved marketplace so fingers crossed it will be great.

Its possible to do well but you need to release quality and obviously make sure you've not just edited someone else's work which I'm seeing a lot of just lately.

Darren.

• adelissaadelissa Member Posts: 23

@DeepBlueApps said:
    The way it's set up ATM unless you release a lot (just submitted my 97th template) you will get buried quickly but GS are working on a new improved marketplace so fingers crossed it will be great.

Its possible to do well but you need to release quality and obviously make sure you've not just edited someone else's work which I'm seeing a lot of just lately.

Darren.

Wow... You seem to be everywhere. Could it be possible to sell templates on your own website? And how could you let the GS community know about that website so it can generate a few sales?