Get your app reviewed - My story and how I would like to help.

2»

Comments

• BalvamarBalvamar Member, PRO Posts: 117

Hi, We have just finished our game "Wyatt Food Warrior" It is available on the arcade at http://gsrca.de/131010 and has been submitted to Apple for approval. We would greatly appreciate your review, and thank you for offering a free service such as this! You rock! :)

• bobtheturtlebobtheturtle Member Posts: 226

I will be at Pocket Gamer Connects San Francisco and look forward to seeing everyone apps in person.

• tintrantintran Member Posts: 453

I submitted 3 of my android apps for review... do I get reviewed emailed to me? or do they comment review it on google play store?

@tintran Great! The reviews are written on the website and then we will shoot you an email letting you know that we have reviewed your app(s). :)

Would anybody like to leave some feedback on the website. I would really appreciate any ideas you would like to see on the website. What would help you as a developer?

• BalvamarBalvamar Member, PRO Posts: 117
    edited July 2015

I asked you to review my app, haven't heard anything yet :) I see you have updated your site, and we now have our app on the store. I'll fill out your form and send you a code, etc.

@Balvamar I looked through the app review requests personally and can confirm that you submitted your app successfully. Its coming up on the scheduled reviews soon. Hope that helps :)

We added another writer to the team and so we are knocking out a lot of apps sent in. More are welcome! :)

We have added a list of review sites to help indie developers get reviews for their apps.
    Check it out Here

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387

When I get all my games perfected I'll be sure to use your stuff, thanks!

edited July 2016

@NNterprises Glad to hear! Just let me know if there is anything else, I can help indie devs with.

edited September 2016

We now have a developers page, that is dedicated to helping indie developers. We are always adding stuff, so check back often. As always if there is something else that might help all indie developers let me know here.

We are hosting our own game of the month contest now and are giving away ad space for free. You can check out our newly launched forums.

• Emma SmithEmma Smith Member Posts: 22

Useful service.

• Emma SmithEmma Smith Member Posts: 22

Get High-Quality App Reviews, Rating and Downloads **for **Free and Paid at cheap price from AppReviewExchange Service. So Add your App now at Reviewlancer website.