Looking for an artist for a 5 minute job.

Hello!

I need one really simple graphic for my game, but since i really suck at photoshop, i need someone to make it for me :)
Making it will most likely take less than 5 minutes from an experienced artist.

Send me a PM. I will ofcourse pay a few dollars for it.

Mental Donkey Games
Website - Facebook - Twitter

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

You might want to provide an example of what you're looking for, either an image or the style ("a cartoon looking dragon") or both. Your description of "less than 5 minutes" might be accurate but an experienced artist will have a better idea once they have a sense of what the request entails.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276

@tatiang said:
    You might want to provide an example of what you're looking for, either an image or the style ("a cartoon looking dragon") or both. Your description of "less than 5 minutes" might be accurate but an experienced artist will have a better idea once they have a sense of what the request entails.

Sure thing!

So here is what i want. I need a 45 degree arc cut out of a circle that is 1440x1440 pixels in size and 72 pixels thick.

I can give more info through PM.

Mental Donkey Games

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited December 2014

@Nizoster said:
    I need a 45 degree arc cut out of a circle that is 1440x1440 pixels in size . . .

That could mean quite a few different things, it could be that you want a circle with a 45 deg section removed, the way you've written it means it could be the circle that is 1440 x 1440 or the 45 deg section is 1440 x 1440, or maybe you just want the cut out 45 deg section . . . but depending on how you rotate the section it won't be square (1440 x 1440), for example an arc from 0 to 45 will not be square, it will be tall and thin, so if it is 1440 wide it will be around 2318 tall . . . so I suspect it's the circle you want ?

A quick scribble on the back of an envelope snapped with your phone is worth a million words :)

@Socks said:
    A quick scribble on the back of an envelope snapped with your phone is worth a million words :)

I know my description was not very clear, but it gives the basic idea of the thing i need. That´s why i said i can provide more info through PM.

Mental Donkey Games

@Nizoster said:
    I know my description was not very clear, but it gives the basic idea of the thing i need. That´s why i said i can provide more info through PM.

Ok, no problem, I can do it for you a little later if no one responds.

@Socks said:
    Ok, no problem, I can do it for you a little later if no one responds.

Thanks. I already got one PM.

Mental Donkey Games

edited December 2014

@Nizoster said:
    Thanks. I already got one PM.

No problem, it would have prohibitively expensive anyway as I charge by the degree.