Home button

tbadaloff@gmail.comtbadaloff@gmail.com Member, PRO Posts: 27
edited January 2015 in Working with GS (PC)

HELLO JUST ASKING WHEN I DIE AND I GO TO MY MAIN MENU MY INTRO SCREEN POPS UP AND JUST WANTING TO KNOW CAN I AVOID THAT FROM HAPPENING (RESET BUTTON)

Answers

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

First you don't have to yell..lol if you are using a game reset then the answer is no. When you use that it restarts the entire game.

• tbadaloff@gmail.comtbadaloff@gmail.com Member, PRO Posts: 27

@The_Gamesalad_Guru said:
    First you don't have to yell..lol if you are using a game reset then the answer is no. When you use that it restarts the entire game.

sorry forgot caps lock and my question is how do i do that without using the reset game behavior

• KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291

@tbadaloff@gmail.com said:
    how do i do that without using the reset game behavior

Hey @tbadaloff@gmail.com‌, you never really stated if you were or weren't using the reset game attribute. Are you using that attribute or do you have custom reset game rules and conditions programmed???

• tbadaloff@gmail.comtbadaloff@gmail.com Member, PRO Posts: 27

@KillerPenguinStudios said:
    Hey tbadaloff@gmail.com‌, you never really stated if you were or weren't using the reset game attribute. Are you using that attribute or do you have custom reset game rules and conditions programmed???

hey im am using the reset attribute because i dont know what else to use and i only use it for resetting my game because if i dont the main actor in my game is still dead. is there another way to reset the actor so he is starting again and not dead??

• ZipfrazzleZipfrazzle Member Posts: 11

Couldn't you assign it to load the main menu scene and change the game actors status manually rather than relying on a full reset?