*Free* "Attack Enemies In Order Of When Spawned" Template

Hey GS,

So I worked on a game for a client and thought this could be useful for someone. The idea was that enemies spawn in. One enemy spawns in every couple seconds. When you kill the enemies, the first one that spawned in must die first. before the next. This was useful in the game for when the enemies piled up on one another. Also, so they all didn't die at once.

In the template 2 different enemies spawn in. They must be touched in order for them to die. Hope it helps someone!

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273

Nice and thanks for sharing!

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@KillerPenguinStudios said:
    Hey GS,

So I worked on a game for a client and thought this could be useful for someone. The idea was that enemies spawn in. One enemy spawns in every couple seconds. When you kill the enemies, the first one that spawned in must die first. before the next. This was useful in the game for when the enemies piled up on one another. Also, so they all didn't die at once.

In the template 2 different enemies spawn in. They must be touched in order for them to die. Hope it helps someone!

Thanks for sharing, but couldn't this potentially upset your client? I mean releasing work that you made on his dime? Just trying to look out for you.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291

@Lovejoy said:
    Thanks for sharing, but couldn't this potentially upset your client? I mean releasing work that you made on his dime? Just trying to look out for you.

I see what your saying but no as I am not posting the game, I'm simply posting up part of a mechanic for people to use in there games if they need it and I'm not selling it and making more money. Also, nothing related to the game itself is in this template.

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@KillerPenguinStudios said:
    I see what your saying but no as I am not posting the game, I'm simply posting up part of a mechanic for people to use in there games if they need it and I'm not selling it and making more money. Also, nothing related to the game itself is in this template.

Ah alright, thanks again.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291

@Lovejoy said:
    Ah alright, thanks again.

Yep and thanks for checking out!