Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! my name is Jazz, I'm a 2D artist. I've been learning things about Gamesalad in the past couple of weeks, and last week was my first attempt to get my hands on it. I'm learning the basics of the shooter game. A bit confusing at first, but good thing Gamesalad is very intuitive and easy to use, so it's just a matter of remembering the logic.

I intend to become an Appreneur in the near future. I've been building games for other companies/people for several years now, so experience taught me a lot of things. I'm trying to consume new information everyday from other developers past experiences, news on the business among other things, to keep my engine running.

I'm in this business because I love to create and build things, and I know that creating games with great content is something that I can easily live with. After all the hard work, the best payoff has always been the smile and the laughs or frustration to win visible on the faces of my audience. I love games, and I plan to build a lot of great stuff with Gamesalad.

I haven't updated my blog for a year now because of the busy schedule but, if anyone is interested to see with what I can do, just click: http://art-of-jazz.blogspot.com/

Some things I did in the past, some Illustration for TCG L5R.

On a daily basis, this is the kind of stuff I work on. iOS/Android Tablet+Mobile Games

(copyright dakota interactive)

I've been roaming around the forums, and I gotta say Gamesalad has some rich community, I'm eager to learn from you guys. Gonna upgrade to pro after I get a good grip on with this. I would like to ask if some folks are familiar with the game Paladog? or Line Rangers? I plan to build one but I'm not sure where to look for references in the forums with this kind of game mechanic. Can anyone point me to the right direction? Maybe some very good tutorials about it? It would be awesome if anyone could. =)

Have a good day thanks! :D

Comments