Why pay for game art when you can create your own - Character Design Course for Game Dev's

dstudiodstudio Member Posts: 7

Hello Game Salad'rs, my name is Rob McLeay and I run an Online Character Design Course. Currently i am teaching a group of students ( one is an ex Rockstar game dev that worked on Grand Theft who wants to design his own characters for games )

If you are serious about gaming, why pay someone else to do your art? This is a beginners course and will introduce you to the world of character design. 5 max in a class and starts in Feb.

All the info you need is here [link removed]

Thanks for reading.

Cheers
Rob!

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited January 2015

I'm sorry but this is against Forum Rules:

Third-party sites may not be advertised on the forums except as follows:

Links are allowed within signatures provided that the links are to sites managed/owned by you. Selling of ad space in signatures is strictly prohibited.
    Each user or third party site which supplies free demos or tutorials will be allowed to maintain a single thread inside the “Community Tutorials” sub forum. All tutorials and demos must be kept inside that single thread and only links directly to the page where the free download is available are allowed. Discussing or linking to paid items is strictly prohibited.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• dstudiodstudio Member Posts: 7

Sorry about that, can you please direct me to creating a signature as I can't seem to find the option.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Signatures are available to Pro members. See this for more details: http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/66768/forum-faq#prolicense.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User