Creative programmer need for development/Studio Partnership

ToonshackToonshack Member Posts: 53
edited January 2015 in Help Wanted

I'm looking for a talented creative programmer who wants to help me finish this project (and if all goes well work and design many more together). I'm looking for someone to work with me, enjoy the whole process and get our games out there and see how they do, looking for nothing more apart from being a nice person, who's easy to get on with and enjoy the whole process.

Ideally you will have access to photoshop to obtain concept sketches to help programme the game and I will then provide the full coloured actors, background once we've completed the programming and are content/designs and the game play.

Here is my first game project GARDEN GETAWAY I was working on with a programmer, I worked entirely on the design and he did the programming. Here is a concept sketch for the start up screen, a mock up of the game play and a concept of the game over screen.

Synopsis: A cheeky bird flies into an old ladies garden and steals all the bird seed and gets so rather fat. The bird must escape before he meets his end, at the hands of the angry old lady or the rather hungry cats.

Game features: 1. Numerous levels (Garden/warehouse....) 2. Upgrades (Jetpacks, gliders and weapons. Purchased through points in store) 3. In app purchases 4. Amusing props (Funny Billboards and other background props)

For Game updates have a look at the Toon Shack Studios Facebook page

*All illustrations within these images/gameplay are still extremely rough and are not representative of the final standard; some are not even coloured.

I'm not looking to hire/pay anyone but for a development partner to finish this and design many of our own games together, open to ideas and coming up with our own in the future. If there is any financial benefit from releases they shall be split exactly 50/50. I amM a hobbies looking for another hobbies. Have a look at my Toon Shack Studios page n Facebook.

EXTREMELY ROUGH CONCEPT SKETCHES NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF FINAL GAME PLAY.

Comments