Music for your games by S-Scape studios

SparkyidrSparkyidr Member Posts: 2,033
Hi guys.
Just a little thread to say I am offering my musical services to you guys.

If you email me with a list of what you need, and how long you need them to be, I will come back with a quote for a cost for it.
I will try and be as inexpensive as I poss can for you guys here at GS, but I will try and be as competitive as some of the music library websites I know you guys use as I can.

I will offer 2 price points too, one for exclusivity, and other if you don't mind it going into my library of game music to re-use for other clients or myself....the price will be per track.

I can write in many varying styles (but please note I am a one man studio, so don't ask me to write you a full symphony piece or a 24 piece choir movement or anything like that...although I can fake some good approximations ;)

For some examples of my "game" music :

http://www.sscapestudios.co.uk/Veck_2_-_Title_screen.mp3

That's the title screen music to Veck 2. A fairly slow electronic piece. Veck 2 is a PC game that never came out in the end it seems.

I work pretty quick, so hope to have a fast turn around for you (Depending on the complexity of the job at hand)

if you want to get the ball rolling, me an email
sparky-at-indiscriminate-dot-com

Sparks.

Comments

• dmilinovichiiidmilinovichiii Member Posts: 620
    Very impressive! I don't need any tracks right now, but for interests sake, how much would you charge for a one minute exclusive track?
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    I don't need any right now but I have bookmarked this thread. I have a few projects coming up ;-)
  • SparkyidrSparkyidr Member Posts: 2,033
    @Rinoy.
    It would depend on how complex it would be to put together really.

But on average, after checking out a few library sites, I was thinking for a 1 min track :
    £25 for non exclusive and £50 for exclusive
    That seems like the inexpensive end of the going rate.

Of course, there will be deals for people who come and have a number of tracks for a single project.
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    That's a nice rate! I shall be in touch in the near future!
    Added some examples to soundcloud :

1. Snow themed platform level

2. Underwater theme

3. Retro C64 inspired 50's sci fi for a cute shoot em up

4. the theme from Doodle Ski

5. Cooler Sci-Fi (Originally made for4 the PC game Veck2)

6. Survival mode
  • MagoNicolasMagoNicolas Member, PRO Posts: 2,090
    HEhehe there is the song You made for my Snow level! Its Awesome!
    it is one of my faves :)