help with 3 things please

Here is a brief image below of a project I am starting on, I am using the Windows version, I know these kinds of questions are being beaten to death like a dead horse but half of the answers are for Mac which doesn't help me and the few windows ones don't explain my issue very clearly.

In the image below I want my Hero to do a brief volunteer service job petting a cat, I want to spawn a textbox ideally into a table (I tried it as a Display Text with a timer but the software only wants to edit the textbox actor as a prototype and I can't make it change text, the exact same text appears over and over in an endless loop). I kind of want the Hero to talk to a cat she is petting where the frame on the left spawns the face of the cat talking and in sync with the textbox conversation I'd like to spawn an image of the face of the cat and the hero talking back.

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/5773/7VAJNX.png

Since my conversation between the Hero and the cat will use some good amount of text I would really like to bundle the text in a table but I just can't seem to make any tables display any text, I don't know if it's an issue with the Windows version where I have to jump some command hoops that I don't know about, the help guide says tables can do a lot of cool things but it gives no image step by step sequence of where to click to do what.

I would ideally like to make the scene where after the conversation starts the hero will start having numerical game attributes changed, I would like to spawn a little bar stating the hero is gaining work stress which behind the backstage decreases the Hero's health and have a positive attribute for the community service that increases in another bar. I can draw images easy to do what I would like to do but I can't figure out how to program a table to both perform the numerical changes and at the same time display it as a text on the screen. After a period of 10 days in game time maybe synced with the image in the background which is animated (after a certain number of animated image loops the week will be over or something). I would like the job to be completed and if the Hero did a good job another attribute of Money will be paid to her. I would like to program another other game attribute in the background like a Misbehavior FALSE o TRUE stat on the hero if her stress is very high. I'd make two separate drawings where the Hero pets the cat well and another where the Hero does a bad job and the cat is not happy.

If someone could just explain how to do the programming part for the conversation, the spawning of the text with the changes in numercial values I would be greatly appreciated thank you!