Bullet Direction

Hello! I am currently working on a 2d platformer and I came across one minor problem.. I have a couple of rule set up so that if you click "Right" your character looks right and if you hit space while "Right" is true the bullet will travel at the speed of 800 to the right of the scene and vice versa. The problem is when the player shoots a bullet right and then shoots a bullet left. The bullet that was shot right starts to go left and it returns on the screen and goes off the left side of the screen. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Turn off wrap X in scene attributes.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• blar321blar321 Member Posts: 15

@tatiang said:
    Turn off wrap X in scene attributes.

It is off

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Sorry, I guess I didn't quite understand the question.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• blar321blar321 Member Posts: 15

@tatiang said:
    Sorry, I guess I didn't quite understand the question.

Okay so when "bullet 1" (so call it) is shot at the speed of 800 it goes outside of the screen on the right side. Then, If you shoot another bullet "bullet 2," it goes at the speed of -800 and exits at the left side of the screen. The problem is when bullet 2 is shot, bullet 1 comes back from the right side of the screen and exits at the left hand side of the screen