Images/Assets

How do you draw using pixels. I like pixel games but I am having trouble doing animations and original drawings.

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

This is a very vague question. Can you be a bit more specific about what you're wanting to know? I could answer it by saying "You click in a drawing program." Or by saying, "You study for years until you have mastered illustration and then you sketch your image using a pencil until you're happy with it and then..." What is you want to know exactly? Are you wanting to get better at drawing or are you asking technically about which software to use, etc.?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• Dictator_of_EarthDictator_of_Earth Member Posts: 11

Whenever I draw something using pixels it just doesn't turn out right. I try to draw things and a part is too big or too small. Also, I have trouble finding where to put certain colors and variations of those colors.

• ogreofwartogreofwart Hello Everybody on the Gamesalad Planet. I come in peace, warts'n'all!!! Lancashire UKMember Posts: 281
    edited March 2015

Try using a good pixel creator, a free one recommended to me by @FallingBoxStudios is http://www.piskelapp.com/ . I've tried it and its easy to use. :)