iAds or chartboost or both?

So I am close to making my very first release on the App Store (as in Apple). And wanted to check from those who are currently on there which yields the best returns on advertising there?

iAds or Chartboost.

I use chartboost for my Android games and do ok but I haven't used or experienced iAds and the website isn't clear either in terms of benefits, revenue etc.

Thanks in advance

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

Comments

• neomanneoman Member, BASIC Posts: 826

I reckon you should use both. iAds does not pay much unless you get thousands of downloads ...

• RondoRocketRondoRocket Member Posts: 411

Definitely use Chartboost and if implementing iAds doesn't require a lot of additional work to your app than no reason not to include it. In my experience I haven't gotten much out of iAds but for some odd coincidence the games I've used iAds in have been my lowest downloaded games. :/

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

Thanks all. I will look at both and see how it goes. I wanted iAds, because if I am correct, you can place a banner advert at the bottom of the screen, for example?

• neomanneoman Member, BASIC Posts: 826
    edited March 2015

Yes you can put the iAd banners on top or bottom of the screen. There was a bug recently which caused them to always appear on top but I believe that has been rectified.

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

cool thanks. Looks like I arrived to the party at the right time if that bug has been fixed lol