How to make a website of sports betting?

Hi, friends!
I always wondered how to make money on the site of sports betting.
Well, I want to make a website where people will bet, and I'll take a percentage of some sort. I'll be the owner.:)
Who had a similar experience? Already have ready software or need to hire programmers? How much does it all cost? And will it benefit?
Thank you!

Comments

• TerekerTereker Member Posts: 6

What can you advise on this?

• HereniHereni Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2016

@Tereker said:
    Already have ready software or need to hire programmers? How much does it all cost? And will it benefit?

I think you can do it without programmers. Minimum knowledge needed because there are ready-made solutions. At least take a lookhere. I also wanted to take advantage of this, but slightly changed plans.

Can you tell me more? What is it and how? On the site, I have read the information in general, but still left a lot of questions.

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,327

There are normally a ton of regulations and legal issues surrounding betting, and you need a hefty financial backing. The website itself will probably be by far the easiest part!

@Tereker said:
    Can you tell me more? What is it and how? On the site, I have read the information in general, but still left a lot of questions.

What interests you concretely?? Ask.
    And in general, the best of all to appeal to service of support of that website, that I wrote, they will definitely all the answers.

• DledoDledo Member Posts: 4

Inbet Games - good decision. Confirm. I also suggest, perhaps difficult find something better.

Thanks for the tips! I've already started to work with it.

• FlimedeFlimede Member Posts: 2

If I already have a gambling website, can I connect additional Inbet games? Or be sure to create a new website

@Flimede said:
    If I already have a gambling website, can I connect additional Inbet games? Or be sure to create a new website

No, it is not necessary to create a new website