Anyone available for hire right now?

VGXVGX Member Posts: 796
edited March 2015 in Help Wanted

Hi,

Is anyone available for hire right now? I know there are templates that will be cheaper to buy but I'm after specific things (platformer game) if you know you can do this, let me know.

No time wasters please, I will pay you once I am happy with the template. Will explain more if you are serious and need a job

Regards,

Michael

Comments

• crazycam99crazycam99 Paris, FranceMember Posts: 519

Hello,
    I am intrested! Send me a PM and we will talk about it. I have over 3 years of experience with gamesalad.

Thanks,
    Cameron

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

@Braydon_SFX and @gingagaming are worth a look too. Not sure if they are available though. I've used both and both are 100% reliable and can deliver what you need

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273

@jigglybean said:
    Braydon_SFX and gingagaming are worth a look too. Not sure if they are available though. I've used both and both are 100% reliable and can deliver what you need

Cheers man.

I'm booked until the middle of next week. If you want to wait until then, that's great. If you need the project completed before then, I understand and can recommend @gingagaming as well.

• VGXVGX Member Posts: 796

Thanks for all your replies. I contacted gingagaming but he busy to. Crazycam99 has offered so we'll see how things go.
    Thanks