Windows GS .12.1

jmeleciijmelecii Member, PRO Posts: 3

In preferences, there is no option to set a path for the android adb, so how do you use the android viewer for testing. I am still new to GS, so I am sorry for these questions but I would love to use my android device for testing through the GS gui instead of publishing then downloading and stuff. Ty you in advance for the help if there is even a solution to this problem. I am starting to think 300 dollars for a year is too much for this. I don't like mac and I wish GS had there bugs worked out and I am hoping that Graphene will be included in the 300 dollars I just spent for the year, if that is even gonna be ready soon. Sorry for being so negative, I am just frustrated with the process of having to publish my project then wait for it to be turned into a apk then download it to test it on my android device...

Comments

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

@jmeleciijmelecii sorry to hear you are having so many issues. Using the viewer over adb/usb is currently not in the current windows nightly build. You can however use the viewer over wifi. Once the apk is install on the view creator (using bonjour) should see the view and then you will have the option to send the game to the viewer.

I hope this helps

• jmeleciijmelecii Member, PRO Posts: 3

I have followed your instructions, however still no option to send the game over wifi, I even manually set up my device for wifi in the adb shell... Ty for the response by the way and when will you have a concrete build for windows that works exactly like mac's version.