About iAd

EpicoreGamesEpicoreGames Member Posts: 188
edited March 2015 in Working with GS (Mac)

I have downloaded some apps that are made with GameSalad . I saw there are banner type iAd at the bottom but every time I play the games , I only see something like , "Welcome to iAd" and introducing iAd but not showing app to let players download then how could the developer earn money since they only get money if people download the app from the ad through their app . Is it GameSalad problem ?

Comments

• AJaymzAJaymz Member, PRO Posts: 164

@GameSecret was it an Adhoc version or did u download from App Store. I know on adhoc games it will display something like Welcome To iAds.

• EpicoreGamesEpicoreGames Member Posts: 188

The games I downloaded was uploaded to the App Store .

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343

Interesting. Never seen that before...especially with an app from the App Store. Im curious how you know they were made with GS?

Is your phone set to sandbox mode? Im not certain this would cause that as sandboxing is mainly for GC...but just wondering.

• EpicoreGamesEpicoreGames Member Posts: 188
    edited March 2015

Those apps made with GameSalad will have a loading sign every time you go to another scene . And , why i know there are made with GameSalad because i saw the developers posting their apps on the forum .

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343

@GameSecret said:
    Those apps made with GameSalad will have a loading sign every time you go to another scene . And , why i know there are made with GameSalad because i saw the developers posting their apps on the forum .

Ahh. Ok. Haha. So then we can wittle that down to apps that are published under free memberships maybe?