Advertising and Change scene problem.

I have recently ran into a problem on an App game that I am developing. I have the Change scene attribute with Enable advertisements enabled. After the Chartboost Advertisement gets displayed it fails to actually load the scene. If I disable advertisements the scene loads fine.

Comments

• tjjunior21tjjunior21 Member, PRO Posts: 50

Is this happening when you preview the game or when you publish it?

• wiltermuthgames@gmail.comwiltermuthgames@gmail.com Member, PRO Posts: 11

It is happening after i publish the game. When the game is on my android phone it appears it is sometimes random sometimes loading the scene and sometimes not loading the scene. When it does not load the scene it stays on the previous scene but none of the controls will trigger.

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276

Does anyone know why this is happening? I have the same problem.
    Sometimes after chartboost ad, the scene doesn´t change. This isn´t like 1 out of 10 ads, it´s more like half the time it doesn´t work.

Mental Donkey Games
    Website - Facebook - Twitter

• leoxyzleoxyz Member, PRO Posts: 6

I have the same problem. Has anyone figured out how to fix this?

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276

@leoxyz is your "change scene" behavior in a timer?

Mental Donkey Games
    Website - Facebook - Twitter

• leoxyzleoxyz Member, PRO Posts: 6

@NipaDidIt no it is not in a timer. But I figured out if I try the project with Chartboost interstitial ads only it works great. I tried with Revmob Test ads only and it worked fine. But when I put Revmob Non-Test ads it would not change scene so it must be something I did wrong with regards to revmob. Thank you so much for the quick response @NipaDidIt