ChartBoost or Rev Mob? Which One?

Dell7730Dell7730 Member, PRO Posts: 388

Any of you guys have experience with either or both of these? Any points you can share before I make a mistake? Thanks!

Best Answer

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Posts: 9,271
    Accepted Answer

That's tough. I've only had experience with these platforms on android. I think Chartboost would prove more profitable with more downloads. For example, with a few hundred downloads, chartboost has made us about $3. Not that much.

I have an app with over 100k downloads but only 7k active installs that generates about $1-3 a day. Thats because of the larger user base.

So, I think revmob is good for a startup game and once you have a large user base, bring Chartboost in. Just my two cents.

Answers

• Dell7730Dell7730 Member, PRO Posts: 388

@Braydon_SFX said:
    That's tough. I've only had experience with these platforms on android. I think Chartboost would prove more profitable with more downloads. For example, with a few hundred downloads, chartboost has made us about $3. Not that much.

I have an app with over 100k downloads but only 7k active installs that generates about $1-3 a day. Thats because of the larger user base.

So, I think revmob is good for a startup game and once you have a large user base, bring Chartboost in. Just my two cents.

Thanks for the insight

• Dan_ChartboostDan_Chartboost Member, PRO Posts: 30

Hey @Braydon_SFX - That's really strange. If you've delivered a few hundred downloads, you should have earned way more than $3. You can even see our average CPI on our network here: www.chartboost.com/insights

We're utterly transparent with who's advertising, for how much, etc. It's one of the reasons we have the solid reputation we do. Feel free to PM me and I'll look at your account, but there's no way you've delivered that many downloads and only earned $3.

@dellagarpo Feel free to PM me and ask me any questions as well. Or just ask any here - I'd love to help answer them.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

@Dan_Chartboost said:
    Hey Braydon_SFX - That's really strange. If you've delivered a few hundred downloads, you should have earned way more than $3. You can even see our average CPI on our network here: www.chartboost.com/insights

Dan, allow me to clarify. We've had a few hundred downloads in total but we only have a few dozen active downloads. I believe that is why our income is so low. Thanks for the concern, though!

• Dell7730Dell7730 Member, PRO Posts: 388

@Dan_Chartboost said:
    Hey Braydon_SFX - That's really strange. If you've delivered a few hundred downloads, you should have earned way more than $3. You can even see our average CPI on our network here: www.chartboost.com/insights

We're utterly transparent with who's advertising, for how much, etc. It's one of the reasons we have the solid reputation we do. Feel free to PM me and I'll look at your account, but there's no way you've delivered that many downloads and only earned $3.

dellagarpo Feel free to PM me and ask me any questions as well. Or just ask any here - I'd love to help answer them.

Thank you