Spawning different characters from the same spawn point

Hi, i'm a bit new to GS and got stuck on a spawn rule
I need to spawn 3 or more differnet actors from the same spawner using the same time interval. But two or more actors cannot spawn the same time.
If anyone has an idea, please share.

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

Use three spawn behaviours.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

If they are to spawn in the same interval but not at the same time, what do you mean by that? Can you give a few examples?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• blackbirdrvtblackbirdrvt Member Posts: 2

@Socks I have created three spawn behaviors with timers, but I am unable to control the spawning time exactly, and sometimes the actors overlap.
    @tatiang I have a gun that shoots red marbles. Every random 10-15 seconds instead of red it should shoot one green... Every other random 20-39 sec it should shoot one blue... etc. The marbles should never overlap and exit the gun at the same rate.

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@blackbirdrvt said:
    Socks I have created three spawn behaviors with timers, but I am unable to control the spawning time exactly, and sometimes the actors overlap.

That sentence could mean just about anything ! :smile:

@blackbirdrvt said:
    Every random 10-15 seconds instead of red it should shoot one green... Every other random 20-39 sec it should shoot one blue... etc. The marbles should never overlap and exit the gun at the same rate.

You cannot have a 'every random' timer, the concept doesn't make sense - 'every' and 'random' mean pretty much opposite things. Search for 'random timers' for an alternative solution.